React Native Developer
Who are you?
If you are an experienced React Native Developer looking for a challenging role building and overseeing UI development in a demanding environment of enterprise blockchain platforms and applications, we have your dream job. The position is remote and available to anyone self-driven, and with the passion, experience and capacity to contribute to our vision.
- Building and implementing the UI components for a middleware blockchain platform and its growing portfolio of multi-enterprise blockchain applications
- Working with an exceptional and creative team to invent and create world class software
- Reporting to the UI Architect
- Create reusable, future-proof, UI and UX components and front-end libraries
- Great understanding of UX/navigation design
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality code to a huge client base
- Apply accessibility best practices and usability testing
- Ensure cross-browser/device development and comprehensive testing
- Maintain company website and assist with marketing UI needs
- Operate in a demanding environment of new technologies and application concepts
- Design and write software technical specifications and perform unit testing
- Document code and unit testing, etc..
- 2+ years’ experience with React
- 1+ years’ experience with React Native for cross-platform usage (Android and iOS).
- 1+ years’ experience with Redux/Flux architectures for app development
- Solid understanding of the React lifecycle
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Understanding of the various design patterns used in web and mobile development and how to implement them
- Experience with NodeJS and related technologies
- Knowledge of mobile-first responsive design
- Meticulous about clean, elegant and well-documented code and confident in deployment
- Thorough understanding of DevOps, Jira, git, etc.
- Excellent understanding of agile development.
- Experience with WordPress/PHP, Advanced Custom Fields
- Exposure to email templates, WPEngine, SEO Best Practices.
Preferred Additional Experience
- Hyperledger, DLT, Stellar, Crypto, Self-sovereign identity management
- Enterprise application experience (ERP, WMS, etc.)
- Multi-dimensional data sets and hierarchical navigation
- Data visualisation and advanced analytic presentation
- HTML5 Ad banners/animation
What we offer
- A market-related salary – in line with experience.
- Benefits including Pension, Private medical insurance, Life insurance, Subsidised parking and Gym membership, to name a few.
- An opportunity to work in a pioneering business at the bleeding edge of technology, challenging to disrupt the Status Quo and carve out a reputation for brilliance.
- Fabulous team and positive work environment.
- Recognition for everyone.