1.1 The Crypto Job Entities Responsible for Your Information
1.2 Personal Data and Non-Personal Data
2. Information Collected
You provide different types of information in order for Crypto Job to provide our services, products and features to you
2.1 Information You Provide to Crypto Job
We only collect data from you when you create a Crypto Job account which includes your name, phone,email, social links and resume. Your resume will only be available for us and your potential employer.
2.2 Any Other Personal Data Crypto Job May Receive from Third Parties
2.3 Storage Of Your Information
2.4 What Personal Data Is Required
Crypto Job will indicate to you at the point of provision as to whether or not particular Personal Data provided by you is required in order to provide particular Crypto Job services or features to you. Where Personal Data that is required is not provided by you then the particular feature or service may not be available to you.
2.6 The Legal Basis on Which Crypto Job Collects Your Personal Data
Crypto Job collects and processes your Personal Data on the basis of different legal grounds, depending on the nature of the Personal Data being provided and the type of processing involved. More information is provided on this here.
- Performance of a Contract Most of the Personal Data processed by Crypto Job is performed on the basis that it is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you, or in order to take steps at the request of the user prior to entering such an agreement. An example of this would be where Crypto Job matches Job Seekers with Employers.
- Legitimate Interest A second ground relied upon by Crypto Job for other types of processing of your Personal Data is that it is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by Crypto Job. Such legitimate interests will include where Crypto Job sends you marketing about our products and services, where we believe you have a reasonable expectation that we will perform a particular type of processing on your behalf, or where such processing is strictly necessary for fraud detection and prevention. Crypto Job will only rely on such a ground where an assessment has been performed balancing the interests and rights involved and the necessity of the processing in order to provide our services, products and features to you.
- Compliance with a Legal Obligation A third ground relied upon for certain types of processing is that it is necessary in order to allow Crypto Job comply with a legal obligation. An example of this would be where Crypto Job is required to retain business records for fixed periods of time in order to comply with local legal requirements.
3. Limitation of Use or Disclosure of Personal Data
3.1 Where a Job Seeker Wants to Close an Account
When a Job Seeker closes an account, the Job Seeker will no longer have access to any of the data we make available under that account name, including but not limited to, search history, job search preferences, saved jobs, jobs the Job Seeker has applied to, job alerts, resume, and any other data associated with the account. If the Job Seeker uses the same email address to set up a new account, this data from a previous account will not become available to the Job Seeker again. Please also note that closing your Job Seeker account may result in you losing access to all Crypto Job products and the ability to utilize the "Log in with Crypto Job" feature found on certain third party sites.
Crypto Job reserves the right to keep any materials in a closed account as necessary to preserve and protect its rights to the extent permitted by law (for example, to preserve records of a dispute) or to comply with its obligations under local law (for example, if requested to retain by law enforcement). A closed account does not mean that all of the data is expunged from the Crypto Job systems, although it will not be readily available under the Job Seeker's original account name. When the Job Seeker presses the close account button on the dashboard, Crypto Job will begin to process that instruction within 24 hours and will have completed the operation within 40 days.
3.2 Where an Employer Wants to Close an Employer Account
3.3 Where a Job Seeker Wants to Delete a Job Application
If a Job Seeker wants to delete a job application performed on Crypto Job's Site, they are advised to contact the prospective Employer directly to request deletion of their application. For job applications which you, the Job Seeker submit through Crypto Job (including the use of an Crypto Job Apply button) to an Employer, (with related materials submitted), please note: 1) that your applications and materials may be controlled by an Employer; 2) we may direct you to that Employer for Personal Data deletion requests where that Personal Data is held by that Employer; and 3) Crypto Job depends on the Employer or the Employer's agent to provide Crypto Job with the correct destination for all applications.
3.4 Where the Employer Contact Details Provided to Crypto Job Are Incorrect
In the event that the electronic destination provided to Crypto Job is incorrect, your application materials will not be sent to the intended recipient of the application. Crypto Job has no liability for such applications. If you do not wish to send your application materials in this manner, you should send them directly to the Employer.
3.5 Minimum Age of our Users
Crypto Job limits its processing of Personal Data to users that are of a legal working age, and adopts a range of measures to try to ensure that we do not accept such users. If you are under 14 years of age (as is required in part A section 18 of our Terms of Service), please email privacy-dept @ Crypto Job.com (remove spaces when sending email). Legal working age levels vary in different countries. Consequently, Crypto Job may vary this minimum age, as required, to comply with any applicable local laws.
4. Purposes, Uses and Disclosures of Information
1) provide our services, products and features to you, to help Job Seekers find jobs and Employers find candidates;
2) to measure and improve those services, products and features; and
3) to protect our users and provide them with customer support.
More detail on these purposes, uses and disclosures of your information is set out below.
4.1 Creating an Account, Sending You Job Alerts and Other Promotional Materials
If and to the extent permitted by applicable law, Crypto Job may use your contact information to (i) create an account; (ii) send you job alerts? and (iii) send you information about Crypto Job, including promotional materials. Crypto Job may use third-party partners to perform these activities on Crypto Job's behalf.
A job alert is defined as an email sent to you that you sign up for containing Job Listings in response to a search query you have run ("Job Alert"). Job Alerts may also include jobs that Crypto Job recommends for you, Crypto Job Targeted Ads, companies you may be interested in following, or other actions you may want to take on the Site.
4.2 Giving You Relevant Search Results and Recommended Jobs
In order to optimize our services, products and features for you, Crypto Job may use your previous search and browsing history (e.g. the jobs you click on), or application materials and answers to screener questions, to identify you and determine relevant search results and provide you with recommended jobs or reach out to you about jobs you may be interested in. We may also use demographic and/or profile data to tailor your experience on the Site, to show you content that Crypto Job thinks you may be interested in, and display content according to your preferences.
4.3 Your Contact Information
When you give Crypto Job contact information (such as your name and email address) and other forms of Personal and Non-Personal Data, you agree that Crypto Job may utilize this information for the purposes outlined in sections 4, 5 and 9, to the extent applicable. In particular, you agree that Crypto Job may, as part of its services to you, communicate with you, or initiate communication with you on behalf of a third party, through your Crypto Job account or through other means such as email, telephone (including mobile phone), or postal mail, including through the use of contact information that you may provide to Crypto Job or that Crypto Job may otherwise obtain from third-party resources.
4.4 Your Resume Information
Your information, including Personal Data, gets placed on the Site when you upload or edit a resume. Crypto Job reserves the right to charge third parties a fee for accessing your information, including Personal Data, as part of Crypto Job's services. At your direction, Crypto Job may also send your resume to third parties if you choose to apply for a job listing. The extent to which your information is made available to third parties depends on the privacy settings you choose on Crypto Job. When a Job Seeker creates a resume on Crypto Job, they are given the option to make their resume public or private. This is detailed below.
- Private Resumes Private resumes are only made available to those to whom the Job Seeker has initiated an application or provided their resume. Where this occurs, you make your resume, your name and other Personal Data that you place on your resume available to third parties. Those third parties may be interested in you as an employee, and may forward your resume to other third parties.
- Public Resumes Public resumes are available to anyone with access to Crypto Job's resume search application, in order to increase the visibility of that resume and help Crypto Job find you a job. Where this occurs, you make your resume, your name and other Personal Data that you place on your resume available to third parties. Those third parties may be interested in you as an employee, and may forward your resume to other third parties. If you post a public resume, this may be crawled by, and displayed through search engines when someone searches for your name. This means that third parties can view the Personal Data contained in your resume and you may receive unsolicited contact from parties unaffiliated with Crypto Job and for whom Crypto Job has no responsibility. If you post a public resume on Crypto Job, please note that although Crypto Job expressly prohibits the scraping of its Site any resume you post publicly is public information and the content may be copied by a third party in violation of these terms. For public resumes, you also authorize Crypto Job to remove your name from your public resume, in certain instances.
- Changing Your Resume Privacy Settings You will be given the option to make your resume private or public when you place your resume on Crypto Job. You may adjust this at any point by editing your privacy settings on Crypto Job. Where you adjust your resume from public to private, Crypto Job does not warrant how often third-party search engines will update their caches, which may continue to contain your resume information.
4.5 Matching Job Seekers With Employers
You acknowledge that Crypto Job may determine whether the words of your resume or any other individuals’ resume match the words of certain job descriptions, and vice versa, in order to improve the Site or any other Crypto Job product or service (including by displaying or otherwise making available potentially relevant job descriptions and resumes to Job Seekers and Employers).
If you have an Crypto Job account or an Crypto Job-hosted resume, you agree that Crypto Job may contact you or suggest you or your public resume to Employers that might be interested in a person who matches your behavior on Crypto Job.
4.6 Sending Messages on Crypto Job
Crypto Job may offer you the opportunity to receive a text message from Crypto Job when an Employer has scheduled an interview or event with you or responded to your application via Crypto Job’s email relay. In such an event you will enter your phone number on the Crypto Job consent form and by entering your phone number you are representing and confirming it is your number and you have the right to accept text messages at the number. Crypto Job will only send you a text message reminder for such interviews or messages through Crypto Job’s email relay, and you agree to accept such text messages on your cell phone including messages sent by automated telephone dialing system. To unsubscribe at any time, reply to the text with STOP or contact Crypto Job Customer Support.
4.7 Preventing Fraud and Spam
For example, Crypto Job is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission in the United States, the Data Protection Commission of Ireland, and many other regulatory bodies. We may use a variety of methods to detect and address anomalous activity and screen content to prevent abuse such as spam or fraud. However, such detection methods are not perfect and false positives may occur. These efforts may on occasion result in a temporary or permanent suspension or termination of some functions for some users.
- Preventing Fraud and Spam in Messages Crypto Job also reserves the right to drop messages from our relay system that Crypto Job determines do not adhere to Site Rules or any of the terms of this agreement. Crypto Job further reserves the right to conduct investigations to determine whether you are perpetrating a scam, spamming Crypto Job or its users, or otherwise conducting fraudulent activity on Crypto Job by various means, including but not limited to investigating your functionality by setting up profiles and names that belong to Crypto Job. Crypto Job also reserves the right to turn over any information gathered via such investigations to the police or other third party if Crypto Job has a good faith belief that you are using the Site in violation of these terms.
Crypto Job reserves the right to verify and confirm the identity of any party associated with an email relay. This includes but is not limited to verifying the identity of the sender of an email with the Employer agents associated with that email address on the relevant Job Listing.
4.9 Automated Processing of Your Personal Data
4.10 Transfer of Information to Crypto Job Affiliated Entities
Any information shared by you with Crypto Job may be shared with or transferred to any Crypto Job affiliated entity, no matter where located, for the purpose of providing you services and improving the Site. This includes Crypto Job affiliated entities located outside the European Union (“EU”). Such transfers are performed in full compliance with applicable data protection rules and subject to appropriate safeguards, primarily through the use of extensive data protection agreements, in order to ensure adequate protection of users’ Personal Data. The services provided to you and the functionality of the Site could not be provided without such a transfer. If you do not wish your information to be transferred in this way you should not use this Site.
4.11 Transfer of Information to Third Parties
- Transfers to Employers Employers agree to comply with all their responsibilities under applicable data protection rules with respect to the collection, processing and storage of Personal Data, as well as providing adequate protection of all data subject rights provided for under all applicable data protection rules.
- Transfers to Cloud Service Providers Please also be aware that we may also use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be nonnegotiable; these service providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their system, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures. However, we will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any damages that may result from the misuse of any information, including Personal Data, by these companies.
- Transfers of Publicly Available Information When users post content on Crypto Job in a manner that is intended to make that content publicly available and searchable by individuals, Crypto Job reserves the right to aggregate and share that information with third parties. For example, if an Employer posts a job on Crypto Job, Crypto Job may share that job posting or information contained within that job posting with third parties, at Crypto Job’s discretion and subject to agreement between Crypto Job and any such third parties. Crypto Job also reserves the right to share information aggregated from public sources in this capacity.
5. Additional Uses and Disclosures of Non-Personal Data
Crypto Job seeks to use reasonable security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personal Data under Crypto Job’s control. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. In addition, please note that emails, messages sent via your web browser, and other similar means of communication with other users, are not encrypted. Therefore, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its security.
8. Links to Third-Party Sites
The Site may make available links to other websites. When you click on such links, you may leave our Site. The Site may also make available Company Pages, which may contain information provided by third-party Employers. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, DISCLOSURE OR OTHER PRIVACY PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING OUR AFFILIATES, THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, ANY EMPLOYERS (INCLUDING ANY EMPLOYER THAT PROVIDES A COMPANY PAGE), ANY THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM, ANY THIRD PARTY MAKING AVAILABLE THE DEVICES OR OPERATING SYSTEMS FOR WHICH THE SITE IS AVAILABLE, AND ANY THIRD PARTY OPERATING ANY WEBSITE TO WHICH THE SITE CONTAINS A LINK. YOU MAY HAVE RIGHTS DIRECTLY ENFORCEABLE AGAINST THESE THIRD PARTIES SO YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THEIR PRIVACY POLICIES TO LEARN MORE.
9. Acquisitions and Other Reorganizations
10. Exercising Your Rights With Respect to Your Personal Data
Crypto Job users that provide their Personal Data in the EU, and those that provide their Personal Data in any other jurisdictions that adopt laws affording equivalent protections to those in the EU, may avail of the rights detailed below.
10.1 The Right to Rectify Your Personal Data
Crypto Job users are able to edit and update most of their Personal Data held by Crypto Job on the Site, and if you have any queries or complaints we encourage you to contact us here. Alternatively, if you do not wish to do this you may make a formal request to have Crypto Job rectify any inaccurate Personal Data on your behalf by sending an email to privacy-dept @ Crypto Job.com from the email address associated with your account.
10.2 The Right to Object to or Restrict the Processing of Your Personal Data
If you have any queries or complaints about how we process your Personal Data we encourage you to contact us here. Alternatively, if you do not wish to do this you may make a formal request to object to, or restrict, processing of your Personal Data by Crypto Job. In order to do so please send an email to privacy-dept @ Crypto Job.com from the email address associated with your account.
10.3 The Rights of Access to and Portability of Your Personal Data
Crypto Job users are able to access most of their Personal Data held by Crypto Job on the Site, and if you have any queries or complaints we encourage you to contact us here. Alternatively, if you do not wish to do this you may make a formal request to access your Personal Data held by Crypto Job. In order to do so, please send an email to privacy-dept @ Crypto Job.com from the email address associated with your account, and paste the following sentence in your email: “I am requesting to access my personal data.” Crypto Job will provide your Personal Data to you in a portable format to allow it to be transmitted to third parties.
10.4 The Right to Delete Your Personal Data
Crypto Job users are able to edit and update most of their Personal Data held by Crypto Job on the Site, and if you have any queries or complaints we encourage you to contact us here. Alternatively, if you do not wish to do this, you may make a formal request delete your Personal Data held by Crypto Job. In order to do so, please email to privacy-dept @ Crypto Job.com from the email address associated with your account, and paste the following sentence in your email: “I am requesting to delete my personal data.” Once your request has been confirmed, Crypto Job will initiate the necessary steps to execute this exercise, including the deletion of your Crypto Job account. Where the deletion request relates to Personal Data that you previously requested be made public on Crypto Job (e.g. a Job Seeker posting a public resume), we will make reasonable efforts to inform any other controllers of this request. PLEASE NOTE: by requesting the deletion of your Personal Data, you will no longer be able to create an account with Crypto Job using the same email address. If you simply wish to close your account, please click the “close my account” button in your account page.
10.5 Some Limitations
Such rights of rectification, objection, restriction, access, portability and deletion are subject to certain limitations, as provided for by applicable laws. Individual requests will be completed within the time allotted by relevant regulations, which starts to run from the point of Crypto Job confirming your request. Where permitted, please note there may be a charge for subsequent requests from the same individual, which will be determined by Crypto Job and only imposed to the extent permitted by applicable law.
11. Personal Data from Individuals in EU
11.1 Principle of Onward Transfer
In the context of an onward transfer of data to a third party, a Privacy Shield organization has responsibility for the processing of Personal Data it receives under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. Crypto Job shall remain liable under the Principles if its agent processes such Personal Data in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless Crypto Job proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
12. Do Not Track Requests
13. Opting Out
If you no longer want to receive marketing materials from us based upon your Personal Data, going forward, you may opt out of receiving such marketing related messages by sending an email to opt-out @ Crypto Job.com (remove spaces when sending email). Please note that we may still send other messages to you, such as administrative messages. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable, and in accordance with applicable laws.
14. General Inquiries and Complaints
14.1 Contacting Crypto Job
If you would like to contact Crypto Job’s Data Protection Officer, please send an email to privacy-dept @ Crypto Job.com (remove spaces when sending email).