Mothership Foundation is looking for an Operations Architect who will design, implement and assume ownership of Mothership's application infrastructure including our digital asset exchange with the highest possible requirements for security, performance and reliability. As an integral member of our team, the Operations Architect ensures uptime, data integrity, and strict company-wide security monitoring. You have extensive experience with production Linux operations and current security best practices in cloud-hosted clusters. Background in cryptocurrency and blockchain with experience operating blockchain nodes is extremely relevant.
• Work on project’s architecture together with dev team leads
• Improve and evolve a CI/CD pipeline using industry standards
• Design security framework for the whole project
• Build a fault tolerant system with a high SLA
• Evaluates, deploys and configures monitoring, alerting and auditing tools
• Troubleshoot deployment and infrastructure issues
• Leverage Docker and containerisation for faster deployments and higher reliability
• 6+ years of Linux administration with high volume, high availability distributed systems
• Expert working knowledge and experience with Google Cloud Platform
• Expert working knowledge and experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Node.js and Golang applications deployment experience with the best practice know-how
• Deep understanding of IP Networking - routing, tunnels/VPN, firewalls & NAT
• Extensive knowledge of active security monitoring, IDS, recovery planning
• Bonus: Knowledge of blockchain nodes setup is a plus
• Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, communication and documentation skills
• Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Both of the Mothership founders are engineers with a solid background in web and mobile app development. You'll be able to collaborate with them and learn a lot.
• We all came from startups and enterprises, and are excited to work together and build great things!
• We operate as a mixed remote and on-site teams, spread across the globe, with our headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia.
• We believe that blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and decentralised systems will change the world. And we are part of it.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
• Competitive salary
• Generous stock options
• Opportunity to make a huge impact on our products
• Visa sponsorship and relocation package
• Hangouts in Tallinn
• Conference passes
• All the books you can read
• A smart and motivated team from all over the world in a well-funded startup
Mothership is based in Tallinn, Estonia. It's a quiet and beautiful city with an excellent infrastructure. We offer a relocation package and will help you get a visa. Besides this, remote employees are first-class citizens in our company; we embrace the remote development culture.