A household name in crypto is planning an ICO. We require an engineer / UI developer capable of leading the build of the ICO sale front-end. This is a remote position, a two man team will be considered, and salary will be first world rate.
The following skills are required:
- Must be able to demonstrate a past ICO in which you have built the sale front-end, or were a part of the team that did.
- Solidity / smart contract experience.
- Experience with the KYC/AML process and using 3rd party APIs for this step.
- Consider regulatory requirements (lock ups, trading prohibitions).
- Handle the token purchase process end-to-end for the sale, accepting cryptocurrency, wire transfers, considering bonuses, etc.
- Properly reflect the purchase price of all the tokens (dependent on criteria such as timing, size, specific client, jurisdiction, introduction, etc). For example, payment terms could be different for various clients (e.g. discounts, bonuses).
- Allow for fiat payments (wires) for the sale. Generate a fiat transaction ID to identify incoming wires from each client, show balance and transaction history in the backend, etc.
- Experience with nodeJS / React
- Consider load balancing, disaster mitigation and redundancy.
- Test for cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility.
- Understand business needs and user behavior, and propose UI/UX improvement.
- Write clean & modular code.
- Must be agile and capable when working with a team of designers, engineers, and other staff.
Only the best will be considered for this position, so please bring examples of your work and a complete resume / CV. Salary to be negotiated based upon on skill set and experience.