Smart Contracts Integration Developer in BGD
Full-time: Mid-Senior level
BGD (Bored Ghosts Developing) is a Web3 and DeFi development initiative, with roots in the Aave protocol ecosystem and currently being one of the main technical contributors there.
You will be working with people that did and is doing awesome things like:
- Participated in the creation of the Aave protocol, and all the other systems surrounding it.
- Migrating Aave V2 Ethereum to Aave v3 Ethereum
- Governance proposals’ verification tooling.
- Migration aBPT/stkABPT to Balancer v2.
- Rescue of funds locked on Aave ecosystem contracts.
- Creating Aave Governance v3.
The BGD Labs Team is looking for a Smart Contracts Integration Developer to join our growing team. The Integration Developer will work closely with team members across and outside the organization to produce scalable and efficient solutions that can grow with the business. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills and can drive high quality results.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as a point of contact with other DeFi teams, especially teams contributing or building on top of Aave.
- Come up with new integrations, from the existing projects of BGD.
- Configure and develop technical integrations, mainly related with smart contracts systems.
- Prepare technical updates to inform decentralized communities.
- Plan, create, and maintain technical documentation for internal or external technology and business audiences
- 6+ months of Solidity, combined with 3+ of any other type of development role.
- Good understanding of integration design and testing concepts.
- Familiarity with web3.js or ethers.js, and developing DeFi applications.
- Passion for assisting developers with documenting their product, from both a written and technical perspective.
- Ability to work with the team to help thought lead the organization of technical materials and establish processes to ensure documents remain current and accurate.
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines and handle multiple, competing demands.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Salary range: €50-100k per year
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- 20 days paid holiday
- Front seat into a position of working with decentralized financial technologies
- Guaranteed innovation-driven work environment
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org