Who are you?
If you are an experienced Systems Engineer looking for a challenging role building, supporting and maintaining systems in a demanding environment of enterprise blockchain platforms and applications, we have your dream job. The position is remote and available to anyone self-driven, and with the passion, experience, and capacity to contribute to our vision.
- Building, supporting and maintaining systems for a middleware blockchain platform and a growing portfolio of multi-enterprise blockchain applications.
- Working closely with architects, developers, and testers.
- Reporting directly to the System Architect.
- Build, maintain, upgrade and support cloud-based servers, networks, storage spaces, microservices, databases, etc.
- Plan, manage and action system/application/patch deployments and develop/implement deployment scripts and tools.
- Contribute to long-term technical solutions and strategies of the engineering department.
- Assisting with delivering high-quality and robust systems to a huge client base.
- Leverage monitoring and alerting tools.
- Assisting development and support teams in issue diagnosis.
- Participate in and contribute to the SysOps/DevOps processes, etc.
- Effectively operate in a demanding environment of new technologies and application concepts with minimal supervision.
- 10+ years of experience in complete SDLC with a good understanding and experience in Database, Cloud, Middleware integration and SysOps/DevOps environment.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline.
- Extensive system experience using Linux, preferably at an enterprise level.
- Technical expertise and hands-on experience in delivering large scale commercial enterprise software systems or large-scale online services.
- Strong ability to accomplish projects as per deadlines and working with teams in different time zones.
- Ability to translate system requirements into stable, robust, fault-tolerant, scalable and high-performance systems.
- Ability to document programs/scripts, team procedures, how to use new tools, etc.
- Follow strict team/business practices and procedures.
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL (and related technologies)
- Excellent understanding of git, migrations, and related tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to be able to work closely with customers and team members at varying levels.
- Ability to work as a team leader as well as a team member and take accountability.
- Ability to work with a multi-cultural, multi-generation team and understand the dynamics well.
Preferred Additional Experience
- Experience in Identity Management, Public Sector Healthcare or Logistics.
- Hyperledger, DLT, Stellar, Crypto, self-sovereign identity management.
What we offer
- A market-related salary – in line with experience.
- Benefits including Pension, Private medical insurance, Life insurance, Subsidised parking and Gym membership, to name a few.
- An opportunity to work in a pioneering business at the bleeding edge of technology, challenging to disrupt the Status Quo and carve out a reputation for brilliance.
- Fabulous team and positive work environment.
- Recognition for everyone.