Our mission at Gadze Finance is to provide everyone with the power to create wealth.
We want to become the leading financial platform in crypto that enables access to great returns for millions of users. Gadze Finance is a next-generation crypto DeFi fund that offers intelligent asset management to investors. We use a unique recipe of yield farming, liquidity provisioning, and arbitrage strategies to generate predictable returns while minimizing risk to investors.
About this role:
We are looking for a Software Developer to help us build out the tools and services that power Gadze Finance. In this role, you will learn and familiarize yourself with a wide spectrum of financial and blockchain services: asset & liability distribution, taxes, cryptocurrency, banking services and much more.
- You will be on the forefront of the rapidly advancing cryptocurrency ecosystem, building next-generation blockchain technology that only recently has become possible to develop
- Developing product roadmap features that allow us to monitor, analyze and evolve our investment strategies for massive scale, which requires a strong focus on security and risk mitigation.
- Design and implement scalable, automated test solutions for functional, regression, security, and performance testing
- Collaborate closely with team members to understand, refine, and implement product requirements with quality, accuracy, and speed
- Engage with and support a healthy team environment through effective communication, respect, empathy, and a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Stay up to date with and encourage the appropriate use of the latest technologies and industry best practices
- Experience supporting critical production environments
- Financial and crypto experience preferred
- Solid knowledge in computing theory including, data structures, algorithms, database theory and networking
- Debugging and performance benchmark experience on the web
- Experience with fundamental web technologies including HTTP, HTML5, CSS, and RESTful web services
- Experience working with major established blockchains. Knowledge of Ethereum-like blockchains
- Familiarity with Ethereum code and smart contract development is an added bonus
- Ability to handle shared operational and periodic on-call duties
Interested? Get in touch with us!