Our Client is looking for a Senior GoLang Developer.
As a Senior GoLang Developer, you will work on a joint project with the Ethereum foundation called Shared Secret Validator (SSV) which is the next generation of staking in ethereum.
You will lead the open-source project, community contribution.
What we’re offering:
- Be a part of building a high scale, big data, cloud-based platform from its early stages
- Technical and development experience with a bleeding-edge technology
- To join the success of a well-funded, promising startup
- A chance to dive deep into the blockchain and cryptocurrency world
- This job will fit you best if you are passionate about new technologies, a self-learner and goal-oriented.
- At least 3 years of GoLang development
- At Least 5 years of server-side development experience
- Experience with building/ contributing to blockchain nodes, especially Ethereum
- Cloud microservice architecture and design experience
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent
- Proven work experience in the following technologies:
- Decentralized development
- Task(PubSub) management tools
- Any knowledge of Blockchain/ Digital Currencies / Staking
If it sounds like a good fit send us your resume: email@example.com