We’re looking for an analytical and motivated individual to join our Business Development team. If you’re someone who’s self-driven, loves to connect with people, takes initiative, and is passionate about blockchain technology, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Work with some of the best projects in the space to collaborate and / or integrate CowSwap
- Observe the market and do market research to understand where the market and competitors are heading
- Become a subject matter expert on CowSwap and CoW Protocol. Remain up-to-date on industry news
- Develop a strategy for user acquisition, increase volumes, tradeflow and integrations.
- Identify potential partners and clients in the target market (Ethereum, L2s, Sidechains) and complete relevant research on their business and technical needs
- Create content material that facilitates the pitching of CowSwap and CoW Protocol across different user groups and audiences
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Speak at meetups and conferences to present CowSwap
- Organize meetups & community events
Who you are
- You have a profound understanding of the blockchain industry and Ethereum in particular
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are self-driven, structured, reliable and motivated
- You are extroverted and enjoy networking
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of presentations
- You have excellent command of English
- You possess a Masters in Business Administration, Management or similar; or equivalent work experience in related field
What we can offer you
- Flexible work environment: join one of our hubs in Berlin or Lisbon or work remotely with the option of joining a local coworking space
- Regular trips to reunite with the rest of the team
- Conference budget to keep up to date with the developments of the ecosystem
- Learning budget to support your higher ambitions
- Impact: you are joining a startup where you can make a huge difference. Your work matters!
- Flat hierarchies: This means fewer processes and bureaucracy - see more of your ideas come to life!
- Flexible work and vacation times: We truly believe in and stand for work-life balance. We have a great flexible work policy and a generous vacation allowance.
- Grow with us: We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there's a lot of opportunities for your individual growth.
How to apply
- Please apply with your (English) resume
- Submit a single page cover letter stating your interest in DeFi, trading and how your previous career prepared you for joining the BD Team at CowSwap