Node Operator Management (NOM) is a sub-organization within Lido responsible for helping the DAO define, adopt, and implement policies and procedures around node operator registry management, node operator onboarding, node operator operations, and protocol performance and health.
NOM is looking for an Operations Analyst who will work with the Master of Validators (Head of NOM) to facilitate the creation, implementation, and iterative fine-tuning of the node operator policies and procedures that will be used across all of Lido's offerings for various networks and protocols.
This is a full-time position where you will be working with the DAO, and you are free to work from anywhere. Our contributors and stakeholders are spread throughout the globe, so hours vary, but we do our best to ensure that most meetings occur during times where all parties can reasonably attend.
- Assist in the execution of NOM core activities, including but not limited to:
- Organizing and executing Node Operator application and onboarding rounds
- Collaborate with the Lido Business Development sub-group to coordinate the launch of new Lido offerings, participate in the identification of expansion requirements, and organize protocol expansions
- Monitor Node Operator performance, raise alarms, and escalate appropriately and timely with relevant parties
- Gathering and analyzing data from various sources (internal and external), and working with the Lido Analytical sub-group to develop models, reports, and dashboards to be utilized by NOM stakeholders
- Maintaining databases related to Node Operators
- Writing and publishing articles, reports, etc. regarding NOM operations and results (internal and external facing)
- Assist the Master of Validators in developing a comprehensive playbook that covers NOM responsibilities and activities
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Represent Lido NOM in industry working groups, and at industry conferences
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration