Fun Event Coordinator ( 16 Hours/mo )
Event Planning and Production:
- Suggest fresh ideas to make the event planning and implementation process better.
- Create nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
- Develop event topics and choose featured speakers or providers.
- Events Hosting.
- Prepare budgets and provide periodic progress reports to staff directors for each event project.
- Keep track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting.
- Provide effective coordination to event schedules and appointments on the calendar.
- Ensure event activities (including before and after events) are properly documented for effective internal and external communication drive.
- Conduct post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved upon.
- Follow event activities to ensure established laws and regulations are strictly followed and participants satisfied; also ensure any problem that may arise is quickly resolved.
- Read trade publications, consult with other professionals, and attend seminars to keep abreast of standards and trends in the industry.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proofreading, and speaking skills
- Excellent organization skills and experience with project management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers
- Excellent customer service skills in addition to an attitude for quality service delivery
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; however, significant work experience can substitute for the degree
- Proficiency in the use of the Web to conduct research, carry out event administration, and procurement; ability to apply the latest versions of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with social media and Web communications and publishing is an added advantage.
- Experience of 2 Years in hosting and planning Online events.