• Be the key contributor, guide development and improvements relating to securities specialised blockchain technologies;
• Contribute to the solution’s architecture, including where each key capability needs to be implemented (layer 1, side-chain, smart contract, etc.) for adaptability and scalability.
• 6+ Years of Experience.
• Previously actively involved in a project that developed a new blockchain, either from scratch or by modifying existing blockchains;
• Blockchain Engineers with Rust and Substrate experience.
• Deep understanding of various consensus protocols (PoW, PoS, Tendermint, Raft, PBFT, ALGORAND, etc.);
• Experience building synchronous and asynchronous models.
• Understanding of basic cryptography (ECDSA, PKI).
Nice To Have…
• Experience building parsers/compilers for backends such as LLVM, EVM or other VMs;
PhD with background in distributed system, cryptography.