Our Client is looking for QA Engineer.
A new wave of crypto and blockchain technologies is starting to change the world around us - are you ready to build a piece of it?
As a QA Engineer, your areas of responsibility will be:
- Ensure the quality of the server & web environments
- Create test plans and conduct manual test cases on the company products
- Perform hands-on tests of new features and bug-fixes
- Manage bug tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed
- Take part in building the company’s automation infrastructure
- Be part of an agile fast-paced environment, working closely with the developers, designers & product managers
- At least 3 years experience in manual QA
- Any knowledge in blockchain / cryptocurrencies - Big Advantage!
- Startup background
- Proven work experience in Server and Client-side tests
- Familiar with QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Familiar with software development life cycle
- Experience in writing test plans
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Highly motivated, into details, self-starter, team player, eager to learn
- Knowledge in object-oriented coding & experience with Automation
- REST API
- MySQL & MongoDB knowledge
If you think this position is a good fit for you, please send your resume to email@example.com.