Job Responsibilities :
1. Lead the customer interaction for the project, gather requirement and work with the rest of the team to deliver on commitments.
2. Own product features, and its design, end to end implementation, unit, and manual tests.
3. Own product quality by delivering bug-free features, on time as well as addressing its production-related issues.
4. Help your peers by performing code reviews.
5. Build your technical leadership by publishing at least one blog per month or make a contribution to the open-source community.
6. Help in hiring by interviewing prospective team members.
2. Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency and ownership in your work.
3. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
4. You are empathetic and collaborative with teammates.
5. You are comfortable with working at a fast pace and in an open environment.
What you'll gain :
1. The ability to exercise creativity and leadership in your work.
2. The chance to build products for a prominent, relevant, and real-life problem.
3. A team of highly selective, ambitious, and innovative co-workers.
About Us :
We are a technology consulting company. We work with businesses across the globe to bring solutions to market that creates significant value. Here are the most recent examples of our work:
- We have helped individuals in the US to get rid of their financial debt by reimagining credit cards and launching them from the ground up.
- We have helped individuals conserve energy by developing a software solution for US-based solar installation companies to analyze, design and sell the most efficient solar system for a given household.
- We have helped educational institutes in Africa fight piracy issues by providing software to issue certificate and mark sheets on the blockchain and many more.