QuillHash explore and build products in Blockchain. We help traditional businesses become more efficient, streamlined, creative and innovative by helping them realize the potential of latest tech - Blockchain. We provide complete end to end solutions and even help companies in research-based projects that require engineers and manpower that can approach a problem through non-traditional and unconventional routes.
Job Role: Full Time Blockchain Developer
- Research ,develop and deploy dapps on ethereum,eos and hyperledger blockchain
- Help in building sound architecture for scalable dapps.
- Writing rest apis / microservices in node js/ go / rust .
- Ensuring up to dated security practices while developing dapps.
- Writing smart contracts for ethereum and eos.
- Automating tasks like deployments of customized permissioned networks with hyperledger.
- Should have good hands on command on node js/golang /rust and should be able to write scalable and maintainable code.
- Must be highly proficient in Node.js, DevOps, Microservices architecture
- Should have good command over databases ex: mongodb,postgres .
- Should have experienced with restful web apis / microservices.
- Should have basic command of managing cloud deployments on aws.
- Should be updated with latest dev tools and industry standards in blockchain technology,
- Should be willing to work in fast start up environment and take the responsibility of tasks assigned.
- Should be curious to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Should have good knowledge of latest security practices ,bugs and hacks in smart contracts.
Additional things that you may bring to the table:
- A sense of good UI design.
- Adobe Photoshop or Sketch app skills.
- Opportunity to work on Blockchain based technologies and almost all the cutting-edge and bleeding-edge technology stack.
- Mentorship from the best technologists who have built enterprise-scale tech at a start-up the
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founder Opportunity to attend tech conferences.
Kindly send resumes at email@example.com