P2P.org is a leading Validator, running over 300+ Nodes, for 25+ Blockchain networks, providing annual yield in respective cryptocurrencies. P2P is backed by 20.000 stakers, securing +$5 Billion assets in staking. P2P.org is the initial Lido DAO developer that runs about 31% of the Ethereum staking market.
The Sales Associate will work closely with the business development team, providing all-round support in regular objectives and process administration.
Work in conjunction with business development managers.
Performing typed, regular operations in the business development department, for example:
- Administration of regular tasks in work with clients and partners
- Search for clients participating in the conference
- Help in finding contacts
- Primary processing of leads and requests
- Department reporting, etc.
- Referral program administration
- Primary processing and routing of leads and non-commercial incoming requests
- Monthly update of general deck, network list with TVL and conditions
- Research of social networks in preparation for events, search for stakeholders who have announced their participation
- At least 1+ year of relevant work experience
- Strong customer oriented focus
- Attention to detail, commitment and accountability
- Strong administrative skills
- Multiple function workflow coordination skills
- Advanced written and verbal English
- An international team of skilled experts
- Remote working from any part of the world
- Cyprus relocation support (for candidates interested in relocating)
- Competitive salary & bonus paid and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being & Mental Health support program
- Full tech/equipment set-up, which is relevant to executing tasks
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
- Ownership culture