Who are you?
If you are a talented Go developer looking for a challenging role in building a unique blockchain middleware enterprise platform and applications, we need you. The position is remote and available to anyone self-driven, and with the experience and capacity to contribute to our vision.
- Defining and building Hyperledger Fabric Smart Contracts and components using Golang for a portfolio of enterprise blockchain products using Hyperledger and traditional tools that will enable the delivery of the Omnitude Platform.
- Developing and implementing complex data models and functions in Hyperledger Fabric using Golang.
- Reporting to the Platform Architect.
- The Omnitude Go Developer will be responsible for smart contract and component development for blockchain solutions that are used on the platform for in-house and customer applications.
- The Go Developer will be responsible to consider the broader scope by including additional new technologies such as Bigdata, AI and IoT and apply them to solve critical business problems when needed.
- Expert knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- At least 10-12 years of experience in complete SDLC with a good understanding and experience in Golang, Cloud, Middleware integration and DevOps environment.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience designing and implementing blockchain projects using Hyperledger Fabric, and delivering prototypes in real-world implementations of blockchain technology in a specific or diverse set of industries. Extensive enterprise system experience using Linux.
- Strong ability to accomplish projects as per deadlines and working with teams in different time zones.
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Familiar with code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Good written and oral communication skills to be able to work closely with customers and team.
- Ability to work as a team leader as well as a team member and take accountability.
- Should be able to work with a multi-cultural, and multi-generation team and understand the dynamics well.
- A knack for conceptualising, writing or supporting the development of whitepapers, case studies etc. for the marketing and communications team.
Preferred Additional Experience
- All Hyperledger technologies, DLT, Stellar, Crypto, Self-sovereign identity management.
- Experience in Identity Management, Public Sector Healthcare or Logistics.
- Enterprise application experience (ERP, WMS, etc.)
- Multi-dimensional data sets and complex data models.
What we offer
- A market-related salary – in line with experience.
- Benefits including Pension, Private medical insurance, Life insurance, Subsidised parking and Gym membership, to name a few.
- An opportunity to work in a pioneering business at the bleeding edge of technology, challenging to disrupt the Status Quo and carve out a reputation for brilliance.
- Fabulous team and positive work environment.
- Recognition for everyone.