We’re looking for a comms all-rounder who can write and manage our content, communications and public relations. You’ll have knowledge on the latest trends and have the ability to work across multiple platforms including; blogs, press releases, social media, keynotes and general marketing.
When you are onboarded, we’ll expect you to:
- You have a knack for writing company blurb, news, product content, updating company blogs and social posts.
- You are an ideas person, finding interesting topics to cover, headlines and story ideas.
- You have a way with words, a natural writer who can conjure up themes and shape a story that can play through our blog, PR, keynotes and general marketing.
- You will be shaping the content of the business, working directly with the CMO and Product Managers to clearly articulate the key value proposition of our products for the audience.
- You are adept at taking a product from conception to the development and implementation of marketing collateral.
- While you love to develop content, you are no stranger to proactively approaching and working directly with reporters to spar up a story or manage crisis communications.
- You are keen on tracking success and measuring the results.
It’s great but not required if you have:
- 8+ years of experience in communications with experience working with teams and agencies.
- Experience working in companies of different sizes ideally in technology and startups.
- Someone who likes to be in the know of the latest trends.
- You are keen to learn about blockchain and cryptocurrency and drive straight in!
Why work with us?
- Highly competitive day rate depending on experience
- Fast-paced, remote start-up environment
Possibility to make a big impact on the product
- Location: Home Office / Fully Remote
- Start date: ASAP