About the role
Xage is looking for a Business Development Executive. The responsibilities of this role are to work with the large industrial control vendors, client operators, and system integrators across a variety of vertical markets to build strategic relationships and capture bookings opportunities.
- Forge relationships with the major industrial control vendors (e.g. Rockwell, Siemens, Honeywell), regional industrial resellers, industrial end-user clients and their Systems Integrators.
- Carry the relationships with the major industrial control vendors through to including Xage offers in the control vendor’s projects and ultimately OEM resale agreements where the Xage offer is embedded or bundled in the control vendor’s offers.
- Identify and cultivate regional industrial resellers for various manufacturing vertical markets. Co-sell with these resellers into their client base.
- Work with large industrial end-clients (e.g. energy and manufacturing companies) to help bring them on as Xage clients, and work with the end-clients’ existing Systems Integrators to facilitate the adoption of Xage.
- Work with Xage marketing, product management and engineering to help forge the right partner and client relationships, from first contact through delivery.
- Evangelize Xage, including Xage’s vision and approach.